Find out all you need to know about AREVA shares.
|Key stock exchange data for AREVA shares|
|Market||Compartiment A - Euronext Paris|
|Number of stocks||383,204,852|
|Price on December 31|
|Market capitalization on December 31|
(in million euros)
|Average daily trading volume|
(in number of shares)
|Highest (in euros)||21.84||19.47||20.60||37.90|
|Average price (in euros)||14.72||13.91||14.16||26.76||34.23|
|Net earnings per share for fiscal year|
|Net dividend for the year|
excluding tax credit
* Since May 30, 2011, the AREVA share is traded on compartment A of the NYSE-Euronext stock exchange in Paris. On December 27, 2010 the value of AREVA ordinary shares and investment certificates was divided by ten in the framework of the capital increase reserved for the French State and Kuwait Investment Authority.
Custodian and transfer services
Custodian and transfer service are provided by:
Société Générale Securities Services
SGSS SBO CSS BOC
- 32 rue du Champ de Tir - CS 30812 - 44308 Nantes Cedex 3 - France
- Tél. : +33 (0)2 51 85 67 89
However, if you have a specific request, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
What is an ordinary share ?
An ordinary share is a marketable security representing a fraction of the capital of a public limited company or a company limited by shares, issued to shareholders in exchange for a capital contribution. This security confers rights to its holder:
- a vote in the General Meeting
- share of a dividend, after vote in the General Meeting
- right to information.
Directly registering your shares
To directly register your shares, you can:
- Contact Société Générale Securities Services, who will advise you accordingly
- Go through your financial advisor