EnergyBusiness has evolved from print to electronic: it is now AREVA’s international business eNewsletter.
It offers a monthly overview on nuclear and renewable power generation news from the unique perspective of the world’s largest supplier to both.
EnergyBusiness Numero 37 - Spring 2016
In the 37th issue, you will find the following topics:
- Launch of process systems tests at Olkiluoto 3 reactor site
- Upgrade of reactor coolant pumps at Surry power station in the U.S.
- Contract with Entergy Nuclear for reactor vessel inspections
- Supply of fuel pool monitoring systems to Taiwanese reactors
- Series of contracts for fuel transportation and used fuel storage solutions
- Creation of the French Nuclear Platform between EDF, the CEA and AREVA.
Read previous issues of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter
In the 36th issue, you will find the following topics:
- Series of uranium enrichment contracts in the U.S.
- Completion of major milestone in the first cavitation peening project in the U.S.
- Series of agreements with the CEA for the Marcoule site
- Decontamination contract in Germany
- Agreements between AREVA TN and the Chinese firm Apollo.
In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection, amended by the French law of August 6, 2004, AREVA may add to, modify, or delete an y incomplete, inexact, or outdated personal data that relates to the functioning of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter, either through its own initiative or by request of the user in question.
In addition, the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter has been registered on the list of sites that process personal data kept by the AREVA group Computing and Liberties Correspondent to the CNIL (Hélène LEGRAS), in accordance with the French law number 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, which amended French law number 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection.
In accordance with the measures set by the aforementioned French laws of January 6, 1978 and August 6, 2004, users are thus informed of their right to access, modify, or delete personal data that concerns them. These rights may be exercised by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org