EnergyBusiness eNewsletter 2012
EnergyBusiness Issue #10 - November, 2012
In the tenth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · AREVA second Nuclear Executive Meeting,
- · Offshore Wind in Scotland,
- · First installation of NDE testing equipment for steel in industry in the U.S.,
- · First customer Innovation Seminar in China.
EnergyBusiness Issue #9 - October, 2012
In the ninth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Major contracts with EDF for natural uranium supply,
- · Safety Alliance Program: Delivery of Passive Autocatalytic Recombiners for Japanese reactors,
- · Reinforcement of AREVA and EDF collaboration in Poland,
- · Inauguration of new jack up vessel INNOVATION to install M5000 turbines.
EnergyBusiness Issue #8 - September, 2012
In the eighth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Successful dome lifting at Taishan unit 2 EPR™ project,
- · Safety Alliance Seminar on Nuclear Economics,
- · New installation method for offshore wind blade,
- · Grand opening of the U.S. Technical Center.
EnergyBusiness Issue #7 - August, 2012
In the seventh issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Enriched Uranium contract with ENEC,
- · Successful filling of the plant unit’s cooling water pumping station at OL3,
- · Second installation of digital I&C in the U.S.,
- · German Minister’s visit at AREVA Wind in Bremerhaven.
EnergyBusiness Issue #6 - July, 2012
In the sixth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Fuel contracts in Germany,
- · New Build: Temelin 3&4 offer submission and ATMEA1 pre-qualification in Argentina,
- · NRC approval of new simulation validation test for digital I&C,
- · Major acquisition in biomass.
EnergyBusiness Issue #5 - June, 2012
In the fifth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Safety Alliance Seminar on Public Confidence,
- · Reactor Pressure Vessel Installation at the Taishan 1 EPR™ project,
- · Series of awards for AREVA in both nuclear and renewable businesses.
EnergyBusiness Issue #4 - May, 2012
In the fourth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Innovative solutions for nuclear fleet safety and outage performance,
- · New Build projects with the ATMEA1 reactor,
- · Development partnership for solar energy.
EnergyBusiness Issue #3 - April, 2012
In the third issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Asia’s largest concentrated solar power plant in India,
- · New Build projects with OL3, FA3 and TSN1 latest news,
- · Fuel major agreement with EDF.
EnergyBusiness Issue #2 - March, 2012
In the second issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Offshore wind in Germany and bioenergies in Thaïland,
- · New Build projects with Hinkley Point in UK and OL3 in Finland
- · Safety Alliance Program: Position Paper signed by Philippe Knoche
- · Nuclear Learning Tour, AREVA training offer for customers.
EnergyBusiness Issue #1 - February, 2012
In this very first issue of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter, you will find the following headlines:
- · Edito by Ruben Lazo, AREVA Chief Commercial Officer
- · AREVA's Experts' Analysis on Prevention of Environmental Damage in Case of Severe Accident
- · Fuel Supply Solutions: AREVA and EDF Strengthen their Long-Term Partnership for Natural Uranium
- · Czech Republic: TS Plzen and AREVA Sign a Contract for Strategic Equipment Supply
- · Reactor Pressure Vessel for Taishan Unit 1 has been delivered
- · Global Tech I offshore project, powered with AREVA M5000 turbines is “Wind Deal of the Year”
In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection, amended by the French law of August 6, 2004, AREVA may add to, modify, or delete an y incomplete, inexact, or outdated personal data that relates to the functioning of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter, either through its own initiative or by request of the user in question.
In addition, the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter has been registered on the list of sites that process personal data kept by the AREVA group Computing and Liberties Correspondent to the CNIL (Hélène LEGRAS), in accordance with the French law number 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, which amended French law number 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection.
In accordance with the measures set by the aforementioned French laws of January 6, 1978 and August 6, 2004, users are thus informed of their right to access, modify, or delete personal data that concerns them. These rights may be exercised by sending an email at: email@example.com