EnergyBusiness eNewsletter 2013
EnergyBusiness Issue #20 - November, 2013
In the 20th issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Major contracts: contract for the completion of the Angra 3 reactor in Brazil, production of the first MOX fuel for the Netherlands launched, services contract for EDF nuclear fleet and contract for Dry Fuel Storage Canisters in the U.S.
- · Renewable business activities: offers submitted for the second French offshore wind tender, AREVA and KEPCO cooperation agreement in the renewable energy sector, APAVE certification of AREVA’s electrolyzer
- · EPR Design Passes Aircraft Impact Assessment with No Violations in the U.S.
- · Visit of a delegation of Saudi industry representatives to France
- · Joint venture to develop mining activities in Mongolia
EnergyBusiness Issue #19 - October, 2013
In the 19th issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Structure of the partnership for Hinkley Point C project
- · Major milestones on our EPR projects: completion of the reactor pressure vessel head at OL3 and delivery of the reactor vessel at FA3
- · Renewables: Biomass contract in the Philippines and agreements for offshore wind power in France
- · Contracts: dry cask storage in the U.S and MYRRHA project in Belgium
- · New Supplier Day in Saudi Arabia
- · Responsible Development Report on AREVA's mining activities
EnergyBusiness Issue #18 - September, 2013
In the 18th issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Major contracts with German utilities to supply nuclear storage casks
- · Installation of first AREVA wind turbines at Borkum West and Global Tech 1 wind parks
- · Public fundings for an AREVA innovative manufacturing technology
- · Contract for biomass co-generation plant in France
EnergyBusiness Issue #17 - July/August, 2013
In the 17th issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Services contract with the American utility PSEG Nuclear,
- · Completion of the first major component decontamination in France at Chooz A Nuclear Power Plant,
- · Fuel Contract for the Gösgen Nuclear Power Plant (Switzerland),
- · AREVA and EDF collaboration on New Build projects: agreement with the National Institute of Technology in Saudi Arabia and common Supplier Day in Poland.
EnergyBusiness Issue #16 - June, 2013
In the sixteenth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Signature of series of strategic agreements with Japanese partners,
- · Contract to supply fuel elements to the research reactor at the Technical University of Munich,
- · AREVA Technology for Filtered Containment Venting Systems will equip GE-Hitachi Nuclear Power Plants in Japan,
- · Introduction of a new Solution for Safe, Economic Irradiated Waste Handling and Processing.
EnergyBusiness Issue #15 - May, 2013
In the fifteenth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Multi-million dollar Uranium concentrate contract in the U.S.,
- · Successful delivery of steam generators to Prairie Island nuclear plant,
- · Signature of a Memorandum of Understanding with 20 Key Finnish Suppliers,
- · AREVA Technology Recognized at NEI’s Top Industry Practice Awards.
EnergyBusiness Issue #14 - April, 2013
In the fourteenth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Strategic agreements with China,
- · Alliance with PEICO for Emergency Regional Response Centers in the U.S.,
- · Inauguration of Georges Besse II North plant,
- · Fuel contract for research reactors in Jordan,
- · Energy Days in France: virtual tour web application.
EnergyBusiness Issue #13 - March, 2013
In the thirteenth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Production of the first fuel assemblies for the Taishan EPR™ project,
- · NRC approval for the new ARCADIA® software,
- · Delivery of the first dry storage casks for spent fuels at Fukushima Daiichi,
- · First suppliers Day organized jointly with EDF in Riyadh,
- · Feedback on the 3N2013 Symposium at Lyon,
- · The Nuclear Learning Tour: June session registration.
EnergyBusiness Issue #12 - February, 2013
In the twelfth issue, you will find the following topics:
- · Major milestones of the EPR™ construction in China,
- · AREVA Uranium production record in 2012,
- · Installation of M5000-135 prototypes in Germany.
EnergyBusiness Issue #11 - January, 2013
In the eleventh issue, you will find the following topics:
- · EPR™ certification in the UK,
- · M5000 wind turbine selected by Iberdrola for the Wikinger project,
- · Georges Besse II ramp up on schedule,
- · Supply of Emergency Diesel Generator for Tianwan units 3&4.
In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection, amended by the French law of August 6, 2004, AREVA may add to, modify, or delete an y incomplete, inexact, or outdated personal data that relates to the functioning of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter, either through its own initiative or by request of the user in question.
In addition, the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter has been registered on the list of sites that process personal data kept by the AREVA group Computing and Liberties Correspondent to the CNIL (Hélène LEGRAS), in accordance with the French law number 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, which amended French law number 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection.
In accordance with the measures set by the aforementioned French laws of January 6, 1978 and August 6, 2004, users are thus informed of their right to access, modify, or delete personal data that concerns them. These rights may be exercised by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org