EnergyBusiness eNewsletter 2015
EnergyBusiness Numero 35 - November 2015
In the 35th issue, you will find the following topics:
- Series of contracts: with EDF for the dismantling of the vessel internals of the Superphénix reactor and for Steam Generator preventive chemical cleaning services at Cattenom 2,
- with CNAT to supply fuel assemblies to the Trillo NPP,
- with KHNP for Filtered Containment Venting Systems
- with several U.S. utilities to provide cyber security services,
- Agreement for in-depth partnership with CNNC,
- Signature of a Memorandum of Understanding with Hitachi-GE for cooperation in dismantling and decontamination of BWR in Japan
EnergyBusiness Numero 34 - Fall 2015
In the 34th issue, you will find the following topics:
- Series of contracts: with Xcel Energy for dry fuel storage management in the U.S., with the CEA for clean-up activities in France, with E.ON for services in Germany and with South Carolina Electric and Gas for integrated head assembly fabrication and installation
- Delivery of I&C equipment to OL3 site
- Launch of Atrium 11 fuel assemblies in the U.S.
- Start of production at Cigar Lake
- Delivery of vessel head to Doel 4 in Belgium
EnergyBusiness Numero 33 - July 2015
In the 33rd issue, you will find the following topics:
- Contract for nuclear site decommissioning in the UK
- Contract for Integrated Outage Services at five U.S. nuclear facilities
- France-China agreements between AREVA and its partners CNNC, CGN, EDF
- Delivery of the first RIANA robot to the CEA for facility dismantling
- Delivery of GAIA Pressurized Water Reactor Fuel in the U.S.
- Launch of demonstration in a commercial reactor of fuel cladding materials with enhanced resistance to extreme situations
- New office in the UK
- AREVA TN canister now available for High Burnup nuclear fuel storage and transport
- Cooperation between Bpifrance, AREVA Med and its partners in developing new lead-212 treatments for cancer.
EnergyBusiness Numero 32 - 2nd Quarter 2015
In the 32nd issue, you will find the following topics:
- First supplier event for nuclear decommissioning and waste management projects in the UK
- Enriched uranium contract with ENERGOATOM
- Contract to manufacture Used Fuel Storage Modules with Exelon in the U.S.
- Signature of agreements with Indian partners for the development of the Jaitapur project
- Completion of the Isar 1 reactor pressure vessel decontamination in Germany
- Safety Alliance contracts in China and Spain.
EnergyBusiness Numéro 31 - February - March 2015
In the 31st issue, you will find the following topics:
- Delivery of vessel head to Tihange 3 in Belgium
- Acceptance of the I&C system installed at Ling Ao 3&4
- Cavitation Peening: an innovative solution selected by Exelon for life extension
- Creation of Adwen, the joint-venture between AREVA and Gamesa
- Contract for vessel head replacement in the US
- Cooperation with EVOPRO in Hungary
EnergyBusiness Numéro 30 - January 2015
In the 30th issue, you will find the following topics:
- Agreement with CNNC in nuclear transport and logistics
- Angra 3 project additional contract
- Long-term contract with FENOC for integrated outage services
- Delivery of the 4,000th MOX fuel assembly to EDF
- Launch of an innovative solution to prevent corrosion of the secondary system
- Contract with China Nuclear Power Engineering to supply incore instrumentation
In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection, amended by the French law of August 6, 2004, AREVA may add to, modify, or delete an y incomplete, inexact, or outdated personal data that relates to the functioning of the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter, either through its own initiative or by request of the user in question.
In addition, the EnergyBusiness eNewsletter has been registered on the list of sites that process personal data kept by the AREVA group Computing and Liberties Correspondent to the CNIL (Hélène LEGRAS), in accordance with the French law number 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, which amended French law number 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data protection.
In accordance with the measures set by the aforementioned French laws of January 6, 1978 and August 6, 2004, users are thus informed of their right to access, modify, or delete personal data that concerns them. These rights may be exercised by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org