A pilot for project logistics
AREVA can serve as the control hub for multiple operations inherent to the organization of a nuclear work site. For clients, this solution makes it possible to become free of logistics and have a single point of contact.
Field Report #4: Outage Excellence
To meet their plants performance objectives, utilities are setting stringent goals for outages, especially in terms of safety, quality, duration and cost.
These goals are reachable with AREVA’s uniquely comprehensive worldwide experience, supported by committed and highly skilled teams who are driven to deploy proven, innovative technologies and solutions.
Services relate to all aspects of a nuclear worksite: Planning and coordination of operations.
- Planning and coordination of operations,
- Security and radioprotection on the work site,
- Field preparation: Perimeter sweep, erection of scaffolding, etc.,
- Working logistics : Handling and hoisting,
- Waste treatment logistics: treatment and management of waste, clean-up,
- Maintenance logistics Maintenance, tool management, unit decontamination management.
A single interface
- A single interface to optimally manage all tasks.
- Dedicated reactivity for team mobilization.
- Accounting for client interests: timeframes, dosimetry, waste management, etc.