Safe facilities, protected workers
AREVA provides onsite radiation protection solutions, consulting services and measurement equipment. Clients can therefore run safe facilities where employees are protected.
Field Report #7: Fleet Safety
Experience shows that very unlikely events occur and that plant operators need efficient systems to safely shutdown their plants and to remain in control in case of an unexpectedly complex sequence of events.
Find out how AREVA is helping utilities demonstrate the safety of their nuclear fleets, while reinforcing public confidence.
Fuel cycle industrialists and operators of nuclear power plants must ensure the safety of their facilities and sites and guarantee the safety of personnel.
AREVA provides a range of solutions which include consulting services, measurement equipment and software tools, which are able to fulfill expectations in terms of nuclear measurement and radiation protection.
- Consulting services for radiological protection,
- Onsite radiological protection and site technical support services (zoning, still air measurement etc.),
- Ventilation and filtration inspection services,
- Environmental impact assessment, measurement of waste radioactivity.
Measurement devices and instruments
AREVA provides a full range of radiation protection systems and measurement instruments:
- Sensors, meters,
- Radiological protection devices: contamination monitors and probes, dosimeters,
- Analyzers and nuclear instruments,
- Environmental and radiation monitoring systems.
AREVA provides radiological systems management and monitoring software.
The widest range on the market
- A global offer combining measurement instruments and services.
- The widest range of equipment on the market.
- 40 years experience in nuclear measurement and worldwide references: IAEA, CEA, Duke Energy, EDF, Electrabel, Exxon, Progress Energy, etc.