What types of project can be submitted?
Before submitting your project, please consider the following criteria:
The AREVA Foundation supports solidarity initiatives in countries in which it operates, in two fields:
- The fight against Aids and malaria, both through research and in the field
- Access to treatment for the very poor
- The acquisition of medical equipment
- The fight against illiteracy / elimination of illiteracy
- Access to education
- Support for underprivileged students
- Access to culture for the underprivileged
- Cultural influence
In addition, the AREVA Foundation is receptive to employee involvement in its public interest activities. Any project that calls for their volunteer support will be particularly examined.
For the project
- Co-responsible, in the public interest, and not for profit
- Falls within one of the AREVA Foundation’s two fields of activity: health or knowledge sharing
- Located in a country in which the group is based, preferably near an AREVA site
For the association
- Organized as an association, an NGO, a foundation or any Non-political and non-denominational
- In existence for a minimum of three years
The following requests will not be accepted
- Particular events (trade shows, symposia, functions, receptions…)
- Sports or sporting events (long-distance humanitarian treks, expeditions…)
- Projects of an individual nature (study trips, student exchanges…)
- Observatories, research…
- Association operating expenditures (payroll, office rental)…
How do you submit a project?
Once you’ve made sure that your project complies with the AREVA Foundation’s selection criteria, you can:
- download and fill in the application form
- send in the completed form and your application to the following address:
33, rue La Fayette
75442 Paris cedex 9 - FRANCE
Your full application – the project in its final form supported by the requested legal and financial documentation – is reviewed by the AREVA Foundation team.
If it meets the eligibility criteria, it is given to the AREVA Foundation Board of Directors, which meets two to three times a year. We will inform you by mail of the Board’s decision.
For each project that AREVA supports, an agreement is signed governing and framing the partnership between the association and the AREVA Foundation, as well as the duties and obligations of each of the parties.