Appointments within the AREVA group
GROUP / ORGANISATION
July 18, 2011
Luc Oursel, Chief Executive Officer, wishes to involve the following persons in supporting the work of the Executive Board:
- Pierre Aubouin is appointed Chief Financial and Executive Officer.
- Ruben Lazo is appointed Chief Commercial and Executive Officer.
- Philippe Vivien is appointed Senior Executive Vice President, Human Re-sources.
- Pierre Charreton is appointed Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel.
- Benjamin Fremaux is appointed Senior Executive Vice President, Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, Secretary to the Executive Board.
- Michel-Hubert Jamard is appointed Senior Executive Vice President, Communi-cations.
- Arnaud de Bourayne is appointed Senior Executive Vice President, Executives Career and Organization.
All appointments are effective since July 1, 2011, except Pierre Aubouin effective July 18 and Ruben Lazo effective September 1, 2011.
In addition, an Executive Secretariat is created, effective starting July 1, 2011 and is in charge of coordinating agendas, active matters and travel. In this regard:
- Benjamin Fremaux, Senior Executive Vice President, Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, is appointed Secretary to the Executive Board.
- Cécile Maisonneuve, Vice President, International Prospective, is appointed Chargée de Mission to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Régis Haslé, Vice President, Major Project Performance, is appointed Chargé de Mission to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Armand Laferrère is appointed Senior Vice President, Commercial Develop-ment, and serves as Deputy to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Claude Jaouen is appointed Senior Executive Vice President of the Reactors & Services Business Group, replacing Philippe Knoche.
- Anne-Marie Choho is appointed Senior Executive Vice President of Engineering and Projects, replacing Olivier Wantz.
Read the press release
- AREVA Press Office:
Julien Duperray / Katherine Berezowskyj / Jérôme Rosso / Alexandre Thébault
Tel: +33 1 34 96 12 15 - Fax: +33 1 34 96 16 54
- AREVA Investors Relations:
Marie de Scorbiac
Tel: +33 1 34 96 05 97
Philippine du Repaire
Tél : +33 1 34 96 11 51